This is an extra-special version of the classic car-inspired Mach-Bullet (original: Item 18091), with the body and wheels given a metal-plated finish. This release has the body on a different chassis – the aerodynamically-advanced AR chassis, which offers superb adaptability and fuss-free maintenance.
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The under-panel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections, and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 97mm, height: 58mm.
• Body is molded in ABS and given a semi-gloss plated finish.
• The driver figure comes pre-assembled and painted.
• The AR Chassis is molded in durable Black polycarbonate-ABS.
• A-parts come in Gray POM.
• Features metallic type stickers with a dedicated color scheme.
• Gloss plated mesh type wheels are paired with large diameter slick tires in Black.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.