This is a commemorative special edition Mini 4WD model of the Baron Viento celebrating Japan Cup 2019. The body is mounted on the front motor FM-A chassis providing great performance right out of the box!
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm
• The FM-A chassis is molded in Black ABS.
• Body comes molded in Black ABS.
• Dedicated commemorative stickers include a Japan Cup 2019 logo.
• Red dish wheels are paired with super hard tires featuring pad printed White sidewalls.
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.