This is a special edition of the Neo-VQS (VS) Japan Cup 2020 (Polycarbonate body) (Item 95130), which proved to be a popular commemorative Mini 4WD kit. The model is based upon the compact and lightweight VS chassis.
The VS chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 146mm, width: 88mm, height: 54mm.
• The VS chassis/rear stay and other parts are molded in Light Green ABS and White ABS plastic.
• Black carbon reinforced Y-spoke wheels are paired with white small-diameter low-profile tires (hard).
• Dedicated body stickers included.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.