This Mini 4WD racing model captures a vintage customized small truck. The model gives a playful image and is sure to catch everyone’s attention at the track with its unique form.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gear and a motor.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 144mm, width: 97mm, height: 64mm.
• Newly designed tough plastic body is molded in light green and consists of two separate sections.
• FM-A chassis molded in black.
• Ivory color polypropylene dish wheels are paired with super hard small-diameter low-profile tires (black), which give a retro image to the model.
• The bed is two-layer part with plenty of storage space.
• Two animal driver figures (not included) can be attached in the cabin.
• Dedicated metallic stickers.
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries (sold separately) required to operate the car on a Mini 4WD track.